- 8:20 AM – Traditional Service in the Sanctuary
- 9:40 AM – Traditional Service in the Sanctuary – Includes Sanctuary Choir – Concurrent with Sunday School and Bible Classes
- 11:00 AM – Contemporary in the Activity Center – Includes Praise Band
- Nursery available at all services
- Communion served on the 1st Sunday of the month. Our communion table is open to all.
Sunday School for all ages from 9:30 to 10:45.
Activities for all ages. Please click here for a description of activities at St Paul.
Become a member. Anyone is welcome to attend any worship service or activity at St Paul without becoming a member. However, if you want to make a commitment to support St Paul’s with your prayers, presence, gifts, service and witness, please contact Pastor Walter.