St Paul has a wonderful facility for many different types of events and regularly opens it up for the community:
- Scout Troops – both boy scout and girl scout troops meet at St Paul regularly. For more information, please click here for boy scouts and click here for girl scouts.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) – is a fun-filled program offered during the summer months, to connect with the children and families in their community.
- Passion Play – join us for a live performance of Jesus’ Easter Week
- Alcoholics Anonymous – AA meetings are held in the Fellowship Hall (behind the sanctuary) click here to link to AA of Calvert County’s website for dates and times.
- Weddings – St Paul’s lovely sanctuary is available for rental. Please contact the church office at 410-326-4475 or Stpaulumcinfo@gmail.com.