St Paul has a wonderful facility for many different types of events and regularly opens it up for the community:
- Scout Troops – both boy scout and girl scout troops meet at St Paul regularly. For more information, please click here for boy scouts and click here for girl scouts.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) – is a fun-filled program offered during the summer months, to connect with the children and families in their community.
- Karate For Christ – KFC’s mission is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ via the medium, lessons and discipline of the martial arts.
- Passion Play – join us for a live performance of Jesus’ Easter Week
- Chesapeake Community Chorus – This volunteer group of about thirty singers gives concerts for the benefit of charities in Calvert County. It meets every two weeks on Sunday afternoons at various churches in Calvert County. For more information, contact Director Larry Brown at 301-855-7477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alcoholics Anonymous – AA meetings are held in the Fellowship Hall (behind the sanctuary) click here to link to AA of Calvert County’s website for dates and times.
- Weddings – St Paul’s lovely sanctuary is available for rental. Please contact the church office at 410-326-4475 or Stpaulumcinfo@gmail.com.